As of Monday, March 16, restaurants and bars were mandated to close their doors. Since then, we've witnessed our community rise together to support the hospitality industry, as they navigate how to do business, how to pay their employees, and how to keep their business afloat. Many restaurants are now offering takeout, curbside, and delivery in light of everything, so we are encouraging those who can to support their favorite local restaurants to help them get through this tough time.
Over the coming weeks, we will be utilizing this platform to do what we can to help those that are struggling. If you have any ideas on how we can help or would like to be included in this post, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This list will be updated every so often as we receive restaurant updates.
1. Wokker: Asian with a Texan twist available for delivery through UberEats and Postmates from their brand new location at Underground Hall!
3. Salata: All locations are offering carry out and FREE delivery.
4. The Rustic: Now offering takeout and delivery orders, AND they will be including a $15 gift card with every entree purchase. They are also offering "Quarantine & Chill" fresh meal kits! Contact them for more details.
5. Osso Kristalla: The Downtown Italian restaurant is now offering curbside pick-up and delivery available from 11am-8pm! Delivery is through DoorDash and UberEats. Call 713-221-666.
1. Brass Tap: Get your food AND booze for takeout or curbside. Call 281-501-0319 to place your order.
2. Cyclone Anaya's: Save 10% on all takeout orders (including alcohol orders!). All orders also receive a FREE order of queso.*Multiple locations
2. Tourao Brazilian Churrasqueria: Offering takeout anthrough Grubhub or UberEats. Receive a $25 off promo card with every order!
3. Lua Viet Kitchen: Get Vietnamese food for to-go, curbside, and delivery through Favor, UberEats, DoorDash, Grubhub, and Postmakes. Also get 20% off your order through the end of March, using promo code BEATTHEVIRUS.
4. Poke in the Bowl: Our favorite poke joint in Houston offering takeout and delivery only from both locations in Montrose and the Medical Center!
5. Empire Cafe: Get 1/2 price cakes and a FREE slice of cake with orders over $10! Offering to-go and takeout orders. Call 713-528-5282 to place an order.
6. Barnaby's Cafe: This beloved Houston restaurant is open for to-go and online orders! Other locations include Museum District, Heights, River Oaks, Woodway, Midtown, and Downtown. Delivery available through UberEats and Doordash. Hours were recently extended from 11am-9pm.
7. Polanquito: Authentic Mexican food available for takeout (call 713-485-4047) and delivery through UberEats and GrubHub.
8. The Pit Room: The full BBQ menu is available for to-go, along with new special family-friendly bulk-to-go menu, including fajitas and enchiladas from Candente! Curbside pickup available next to The Patio. Call 281-888-1929.
9. Candente: Full menu will be available for curbside to-go. Call The Pit Room for bulk orders. Call 346-867-1156.
10. Texadelphia: From March 24-30, get BOGO cheesesteaks ordered to-go. In addition, Kids Eat Free from March 31-April 6 with the purchase of an adult meal. All you have to do is register for their TexNation loyalty program.
11. La Fendee: Mediterranean hot spot in Montrose! Open for take out and delivery through DoorDash.
12. Velvet Taco: Get your taco fix to-go and delivery on the website. Best part? You can also get their margaritas to-go!
1. Common Bond: All locations (Montrose, Medical Center, and Heights) will have their pastries, cakes, macarons, breads, coffee, and Bistro Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner menu available for to-go, curbside, and delivery. Place your order at www.commonbondcafe.com.
2. Yong: Get your Korean chicken wings, rice bowls, japchaes, and beer to go! They will be operating from Eureka Heights Thursday-Saturday 11am-6pm.
3. Mastrantos: They consolidated their menu for family style orders of 2+ people, available for takeout and delivery! Enjoy global cuisine & pasta from the comfort of your home. Call 346-227-8458 to order.
4. Dumpling Haus: Get some of the best dumplings via pickup or delivery (5 mile radius) by placing an order online. Frozen dumplings and sauce are also available through a call or text 832-781-1807.
5. Zoa Moroccan: This brand new Moroccan quick serve restaurant just celebrated their grand opening and could use our support! Get 20% off your order! They are offering delivery up to 5 miles and curbside service.
7. Click Virtual Food Hall: They've pledged to send a fresh meal for every order received over $30 on the app!
8. The Classic: Offering a limited to-go menu through online ordering, phone orders (713-868-1131), and DoorDash. Curbside available 11am-7pm daily. Each order includes a roll of toilet paper while supplies last! They will also offer free in-house delivery on orders of $50 or more. Also get a FREE $25 gift card with a purchase of a $100 gift card, or a FREE $75 gift card with a purchase of a $200 gift card. **Update: TEMPORARILY CLOSED
9. Field and Tides: The full menu will be available for takeout, pickup orders, and delivery to The Heights, Hunters Creek, Spring Valley, and Montrose. They will offer $50 after your 3rd order, too!
10. Hando: Offering takeout orders and deliveries through UberEats, Postmates and Grubhub.
11. A 2nd Cup: One of my favorite nonprofit coffeeshop is offering online ordering, carry out, and delivery is on the way! Their mission is dedicated to human trafficking awareness, and they could really use our support right now so that they can continue the amazing work that they do.
13. Mellow Mushroom: Get 10% off online pick-up orders until April 30, 2020 and FREE delivery where applicable. You can now also order beer and wine with your pizzas!
14. Urban South Brewery: Get your craft brews delivered straight to your doorstep through HopDrop Houston.
15. Tarka Indian Kitchen: If you're looking to spice up your meals, Tarka is now offering takeout and delivery through third-party services!
1. Helen Greek Food and Wine: 15% off your order when ordering takeout! Free bottle of wine for orders over $50! Call, email, or DM to order!
2. Benjy's: A limited to-go menu will be available for curbside pickup or DoorDash delivery. Free in-house delivery on orders $50 or more. Call 713-522-7602. Also get a FREE $25 gift card with a purchase of a $100 gift card, or a FREE $75 gift card with a purchase of a $200 gift card. **Update: TEMPORARILY CLOSED
3. Local Foods: Offering a limited to-go menu available for pickup and delivery from 11am-8pm daily. DoorDash delivery is also available or FREE in-house delivery on orders over $50. Applies at all locations. **Update: The Rice Village location will hold a Pop Up Grocery Store every day from 11AM-8PM with everything from milk to eggs to peanut butter to toilet paper and other prepared goods.
4. Goode Co Taqueria: This Friday (3/27) and Saturday (3/28), Goode Company Taqueria is hosting a drive-trhu crawfish boil from noon until sold out! You can get your fix for $20 for 2.5 pounds, complete with corn and potatoes. Regular to-go and delivery menu will also be available.
1. Tiny Boxwood's: Offering full menu, full espresso bar, and half off wine bottles to go! They also created nightly family style dinners for you to heat up at home. Call 713-622-4224 or order when you arrive.
2. Zen Japanese Izakaya: Sushi to-go and delivery through Favor and Postmates! Discounts also available for their assorted sashimi and nigiri!
3. Pondicheri: Your favorite spot for modern Indian cuisine is offering carry out, and additionally they are offering a $10 gift cards for every $50 spent!
4. Sweet Paris: Order crepes all day from Favor! To-go and curbside pick up are both also available.
1. Craft Pita: Get your healthy Mediterranean fix through walk-in pick up, curbside pick up, and delivery through UberEats, DoorDash, Grubhub, Favor, and Postmates. *Also offering 25% off to all hospital workers and medical personnel.
2. Mary'z Restaurant: Another Mediterranean spot, but they're offering FREE delivery on orders $25 or more or within a 5 mile radius.
3. Panda Garden: Order Chinese food for pick up and delivery from an extensive menu! Call 713-667-0880.
4. HS Green: For those feeling something a little lighter and healthier. Offering to-go, curbside, and delivery. Get 20% off curbside orders when you order online using STYHEALTHY. FREE delivery over $50 or within 2 miles. Call 713-904-3547. **Update: BOGO Pizza through April 15.
5. Ruth's Chris: The Galleria Steakhouse has great takeout specials going on - get a salad, entree, and side for $40. Get 25% off on orders $75 or more! Wine and beer are also available at wholesale prices.
6. True Food Kitchen: Now re-opened and offering some of their signature dishes, family meals, bottles of wine, and canned beer for pick-up and delivery!
7. The Annie Cafe & Bar: Offering a 3-day weekly food truck pop-up and drive-thru on April 23-25 (4-8pm on Thursday & Friday and 12-4pm on Saturday) in front of the restaurant. Enjoy a special package meal with a la carte dishes and a cocktail to-go each night. Click here for the menus and pre-order.
1. Snowy Village: Boba cravings always come at the most inconvenient times... Luckily, Snowy Village is doing curbside pick up, takeout, and delivery through UberEats. Call 832-740-4182 to place your order.
2. Crawfish and Beignets: Have a crawfish boil from the comfort of your own home with to-go and pick up orders! Free beignets with an order of 5 lbs of crawfish or more plus 3 free potatoes. Weekends only. While supplies last. Call 832-581-3189 to place your order.
3. Pepper Lunch: Hot Japanese cuisine is available for phone and pick up orders! Call 832-632-8383 to place an order. Now offering delivery through UberEats!
4. Crawfish and Noodles: Now offering crawfish for $8/lb (unheard of!) and other Vietnamese cuisine takeout and curbside. Call 281-988-8098.
5. Migo Saigon Food Street: Now offering 20% off for all medical staff with work ID proof. Delivery through GrubHub and curbside available from 12-8:30pm.
1. Lotus Seafood: Cajun food available for pick up only at any of their 4 locations, and they just started offering crawfish on their happy hour menu, which is every Monday-Thursday from 2-5pm ($5/lb with a 2 lb minimum).
2. Cao Bao Bun: If you're in the mood for Asian Fusion, specifically baos, Cao Bao is offering pick up and delivery! Call 281-809-3991 to place a takeout order or go to www.caobaobunshouston.com for delivery and pick up orders.
5. Acai Brasil: Authentic açaí bowls at its finest! They are resuming regular hours and are offering walk-ins for takeout only!
6. Pappy's Cafe: If you're in need of Texas Comfort Food, Pappy's is offering curbside, takeout, to-go, and delivery. FREE delivery for orders over $40 or within 5 miles.
8. Avenida Brazil Steakhouse: This family owned and operated Brazilian Steakhouse is offering to-go and curbside menus, including family style dinners starting at $55. They need 10-20 orders each day to keep their staff!!! Southwest Houston call 281-777-9292 ext. 1/Clear Lake call 281-557-999 ext. 1/The Woodlands call 281-651-5369 ext. 1.
9. Powder Keg: Get your booze delivered! Get a bottle of wine, 6 pack of beer, or bottled cocktail for $20! A tasty taco plate will be included with all orders. Call or text 832-978-9858. *Until supplies last
10. Ostioneria La Reyna: This Authentic Mexican seafood restaurant is offering curbside and FREE delivery via UberEats.
11. Fu Manchung: Get Vietnamese and Asian Fusion restaurant in Spring, TX for takeout. They are entering everyone who orders into a drawing for a $100 gift card! Call 832-791-5873.
12. Republic Roots: For your juice, coffee, smoothie, salads, and smoothie bowl fix. Two locations open - Sugar Land and Midtown/Montrose. Delivery through DoorDash!
13. El Jalapeno Mexican Restaurant: Authentic Mexican food on the East side of town! Offering curbside pickup.
14. Bagel Express: This mom and pop shop in Sugar Land has been serving up bagels, breakfast, and lunch since 1993. They are currently offering carryout and curbside! Call 281-24-BAGEL.
16. State Fare Kitchen & Bar: Curbside pick-up and to-go orders available for the full lunch/dinner menu and the Family Fare Menu with large carry out options. Call 832-831-0950 to order.
17. El Jalapeno: If you're on the East side of Houston, check out this Mexican restaurant that's now offering curbside pickup starting this Saturday, March 21. Call 713-451-5460 or 713-440-8248.
18. Corner 99: If you're located near Katy, get your Vietnamese food and local beer! They are offering FREE delivery within a 5 mile range and 15% off for to-go/curbside pick-up!
19. The General Public: Now offering a selection of $3 beers and discounted bottles of wine. Delivery available via Favor. Carryout orders will receive a $15 gift with every entree purchased during this time. The gift card is valid for dine-in only for 30 days after restaurants reopen.